COLORADO PHARMACISTS SOCIETY VIRTUAL ANNUAL MEETING
June 4-5, 2020 | From the Comfort of Your Home ~ Live Virtually
Join us this summer for our FIRST EVER VIRTUAL Annual Meeting that will happen live, featuring CE programs, top-notch speakers, and some new and unique networking opportunities. We will have a day and a half of education mixed with some CPS updates and awards and a little time to spend with our sponsors who support CPS especially during times like this. This is a new and exciting format and we hope to see you all join in on this experience!
Same CE Offerings in a new format for HALF the Price!
|REGISTRATION TYPE||Full Conference||Thursday Only||Friday Only|
|Member – Pharmacist or Resident||$125.00||$90.00||$60.00|
|Non-Member – Pharmacist or Resident||$165||$120.00||$80.00|
|Student or Technician||$30.00||$20.00||$10.00|
Registration is Now Closed
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or a last minute request for registration.
The University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education (CPE). This event has been accredited for up to 8.0 contact hours of knowledge-based CPE. To receive CPE, participants must create a profile on ipharmCE.UCDenver.edu with their NABP eProfile ID number and birthdate, and complete the program evaluations by July 3, 2020. CE credit will be uploaded to CPE once evaluations are completed. CLICK HERE for the breakdown of hours!
- Refunds will be considered when requested in writing. Dated fax, written and email refund requests will be accepted from the registrant. Verbal and voice message requests, or requests from another individual, may not be accepted.
- Online and credit card registration refunds may incur a minimum processing fee of 10% or $10 (whichever is smallest).
- Written requests received 15 days prior to the first date of the program receive a refund of the registration fee paid less a $50 administrative fee.
- Written requests received less than 15 days prior to the first date of the program are refunded at the discretion of the Executive Director and Board of Directors of CPS.
- When agreeable to you and CPS, your registration fee paid may be applied as a deposit to another annual meeting, seminar or program.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you’d like to request a refund.