June 20-21st, 2019
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa
The CU Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education (CPE). This event has been accredited for up to 12.25 contact hours of knowledge-based CPE. To receive CPE, participants must create a profile on ipharmCE.UCDenver.edu with their NABP eProfile ID number and birthdate, and complete the program evaluations by July 12, 2019. CE credit will be uploaded to CPE once evaluations are completed. View CE Summary Here
Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) Redemption Instructions
- Navigate to ipharmCE.UCDenver.edu
(If you don’t have a profile, create one by entering your email and following the instructions on your screen. You will need to add your NABP number and date of birth to receive CPE or CPE)
- Once logged in, click Complete Test/Eval under Live Activities on the left side of your screen.
- Scroll down to the group 2019 CPS Annual Meeting.
- When prompted, enter the evaluation access code provided to you at the meeting and in the conference brochure.
(You may need to enter the code manually, rather than cutting and pasting)
5. CPE will be uploaded to CPE Monitor within 48 hours. You can check the status at https://nabp.pharmacy/